Who We Are:
Odyssey Audio Media, a division of Digiomedia, LLC, is an audio production company located in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Our website address is https://www.odysseyaudiomedia.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact form submissions may be retained indefinitely for customer service purposes, and contacts may receive email communications from us for our own customer service or marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:
- Third Party Providers – We may share your information with third party providers that provide services on our behalf. These companies may assist with email and hosting services, marketing support, processing credit card payments, content delivery, email, social media and digital marketing and customer support.
- Advertising – Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. We may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend our safety and the safety of our clients in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent – We may share your information with your consent.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we use your data
We may use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with us.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To collect payment and bill for our Services.
- To help personalize searches.
- To diagnose problems.
- To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and us.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Questions? Please Contact Us